Do you want to create digital products that will be used by millions of Norwegians?
As our new Digital Designer in CoopX, you'll be instrumental in building market-leading interfaces across our digital products and services. As our product portfolio is growing, we see an increase in the demand for design resources and we're as a result of this strengthening our team. On a daily basis, you'll be a part of different cross-functional teams alongside software engineers, data scientists/analysts, product managers, and other designers to shape the future of consumer goods.
As a Digital Designer at CoopX, we believe your day to day will look somewhat like this:
- You will make sure we build products based on great insights with solid empathy for the user
- Visualizing problems, solutions, or communicate ideas together with the rest of the team
- Shape and visualize ideas quickly through sketching and prototyping, user testing, and collecting feedback
- Build and iterate on UIs together with our developers
- You will have a key role contributing to developing our own design system in Coop to communicate externally based on our values
- Be a part of defining and building a great design culture in CoopX moving forward
We think you have some of the following:
- Experience in all phases of the design process, as well as experience building and maintaining a design system
- You know that visual representation is important in digital products, and you thrive to deliver great results
- You have experience with handovers to developers, and believes that communication is key to good implementation of design
- You love working in Figma or other similar design tools
- A keen interest in branding and how we communicate our identity externally
- Experience with relevant tools in the Adobe ecosystem (AI/PS/AE)
- It’s a plus if you have a basic understanding of front-end development making you able to collaborate with developers in an efficient way
We believe you also will need this:
- 3+ year experience within UI/UX design working with digital products and services from inhouse or consultancy
- Higher education (BSc, MSc, or similar) within relevant fields, or extra relevant work experience
- Good communication skills (oral and written) in Norwegian, but our primary language in CoopX is English
Why should you join CoopX?
- The chance to take part in build and shape one of the most exciting commitments the retail and consumer goods industry have seen in a long time
- You’ll be a part of an ambitious and diverse team with a startup mindset, no hierarchy, but at the same time backing from a large organization
- A high degree of autonomy where it’s up to you and your team to define technologies and tools to solve the problem ahead
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development (e.g. conferences, training, time to work on own projects/upskilling, etc.)
- Fresh office spaces in central Oslo at Epicenter and at our HQ in Grorud with a high degree of freedom and flexibility on working hours and location
- Gear and equipment (Mac/Windows/Linux) to be provided when you begin your adventure with us
- Competitive compensation package in addition to good pension and insurance schemes
- Relocation assistance if moving to Norway
- Other benefits like mobile phone and internet coverage, company cabins and discounts in all Coop stores
In CoopX, we craft innovative, digital products and services for millions of Norwegians.
Retail is changing. Our mission is to lead industry innovation through digital products and services for all our 1,9 million co-owners and even more customers, making groceries and shopping hassle-free - allowing you to spend time on more important matters.
Our deliveries vary from apps, websites and hardware/software to support our unmanned stores, to payment and e-commerce solutions. Data is at the centre of all we do and we're developing advanced analytics products for a wide range of proposes.
Since our beginnings in 2018, we've grown into a full-sized team of 28. We are engineers, data scientists, designers and product managers from a wide variety of backgrounds and cultures. We are passionate about how technology and data can be used to make shopping smarter and more efficient, and we love to have a lot of fun while doing so.
We're a part of Coop, Norway's second-largest consumer goods and retail operator. As a customer-owned organisation, we differ from our competitors and this is being reflected in our vision - it should pay off to choose Coop. More than 1.9 million Norwegians own Coop, and being a co-owner of Coop gives you the opportunity to influence and take part in the profits we create. We do not exist to make a few persons rich, but to create value for you and me, hence our vision. This does not only apply to our customers and co-owners, but also to suppliers, our employees and the society that we're all a part of.