Full Stack Developer in Mojob
Find your mojo(b) using new technology to do meaningful work!
About the job
We are a growing SAAS company built on the latest technology within Mobile, WEB, and Machine Learning. We are looking for a full-time developer who has experience developing the backend and frontend of web apps.
Join our team and develop a world-class recruitment automation platform.
We are currently using Django as our backend framework, TypeScript+Vue on our web apps, and Flutter on our mobile apps. We deploy our services using Kubernetes.
We are not a static product and we always look to improve our tech stack. If you have experience using the different frameworks, you are more than welcome to apply.
- Make outcome-based architectural and design decisions
- Writing endpoints to be consumed by frontend
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing applications for performance
- Coordinate with other team members, including CTO and the Product Manager
Skills we are looking for:
- Experience working with RESTful APIs (Django, Node+Express etc)
- Experience working with Vue or similar frameworks
- Proficiency with modern development tools like Docker, Git, Vue CLI, and WebPack
- Understanding of common data structures
- Upper-intermediate level of spoken and written English
- High level of autonomy and outcome ownership
- Commitment to team collaboration and a quality product is crucial.
- You are intelligent and learn quickly. Absolutely no one at Mojob winds up only doing what’s in their job description, and adaptability is essential.
Will be a plus (but not required):
- Experience with AWS and Google Cloud Platform
- Some experience with Flutter
- Some experience with ElasticSearch or Algolia
- Some experience with Kubernetes
- Understanding of Machine Learning
- Understanding of Norwegian or any other Scandinavian language
- Being a part of the product team with a flat organization structure
- Working from anywhere you want
- Competitive salary
- An exceptional amount of freedom
- High level of accountability
- Support of learning and personal development
- Loose vacation policy
Our vision is to improve the way companies attract and hire talents by simplifying and automating so
Our vision is to improve the way companies attract and hire talents by simplifying and automating sourcing and recruitment processes
Join our mission to help the right companies and candidates to find each other
Mojob is a part of Otiga Group - one of the largest staffing and recruitment enterprises for retail- and service industries in the Nordics.
Visit mojob.io to learn more about our product!
Our vision is to improve the way companies hire talents by simplifying and automating the recruitment process. To do this, we're building a company with top engineers and entrepreneurs, a company with meaningful work and relationships. We look for extraordinary people that are willing to take the challenge and risk of building a tech startup. Are you that person?