Junior Full Stack Developer in Mojob
Find your mojo(b) using new technology to do meaningful work!
About the job
We are a growing SAAS company built on the latest technology within Mobile, WEB, and Machine Learning. We are looking for a junior full-time developer who has experience in either developing the backend or the frontend of web apps.
Join our team and develop a world-class recruitment automation platform.
We are currently using Django as our backend framework, TypeScript+Vue on our web apps, and Flutter on our mobile apps. We deploy our services using Kubernetes.
We are not a static product and we always look to improve our tech stack. If you have experience using the different frameworks, you are more than welcome to apply.
- Make outcome-based architectural and design decisions
- Contribute to writing endpoints to be consumed by frontend
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing applications for performance
- Coordinate with other members of the product team
Skills we are looking for:
- Experience working with RESTful APIs (Django, Node+Express, etc)
- Experience working with Vue or similar frameworks
- Some experience with modern development tools like Docker, Git, Vue CLI, and WebPack
- Understanding of common data structures
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English
- Willingness to achieve a high level of autonomy and outcome ownership
- Commitment to team collaboration and a quality product is crucial
- You are intelligent and learn quickly. Absolutely no one at Mojob winds up only doing what’s in their job description, and adaptability is essential
Will be a plus (but not required):
- Some experience with AWS and Google Cloud Platform
- Understanding Flutter
- Understanding of Kubernetes
- Some understanding of Machine Learning
- Being a part of a friendly product team with a flat organization structure
- A dedicated mentor within technologies
- A simple way to onboard and understand the product
- Working from anywhere you want
- An exceptional amount of freedom
- High level of accountability
- Full support of learning and personal development
- Loose vacation policy
Our vision is to improve the way companies attract and hire talents by simplifying and automating so
Our vision is to improve the way companies attract and hire talents by simplifying and automating sourcing and recruitment processes
Join our mission to help the right companies and candidates to find each other
Mojob is a part of Otiga Group - one of the largest staffing and recruitment enterprises for retail- and service industries in the Nordics.
Visit mojob.io to learn more about our product!
Our vision is to improve the way companies hire talents by simplifying and automating the recruitment process. To do this, we're building a company with top engineers and entrepreneurs, a company with meaningful work and relationships. We look for extraordinary people that are willing to take the challenge and risk of building a tech startup. Are you that person?