Country Manager Germany
Do you want to be in charge of growing the German business in one of the fastest-growing e-commerce start-ups in Europe?
We are a bunch of technology and wellness enthusiasts that have a passion for helping people feel better through the power of aroma diffusers and essential oils. We created volant for this: a handmade stone diffuser with a minimalistic Scandinavian design.
We have had an amazing journey so far and have helped over 35,000 customers since we started in 2020. Now we are preparing to make hundreds of thousands of diffusers and are ready to launch volant outside of Europe. We are looking for someone to fill a VP Marketing role.
You'll be responsible for growing revenues, brand awareness, and profits in the German market. While we're in the early days, Germany is already our leading market. You will be the first German team member, and while you'll start hands-on, the role can grow into having leadership responsibility. The role is responsible for making sure all our marketing communication is on point, building partnerships and overseeing B2B sales in Germany.
- Play a key role in the German go-to-market strategy
- Support creation of marketing content for the German market
- Lead B2B sales in Germany
- Build key partnerships with other German brands, influencers and media outlets to grow awareness
Who you are
You are passionate about creating engaging and converting content - scroll stopping ads, copywriting that grabs attention. You should be someone who:
- Can take on a huge workload while maintaining high-quality output
- Are self-motivated and takes responsibility
- Has a structured and systematic approach
- Are an amazing salesperson and get energy from selling and interacting with people
- Are results-driven and ambitious
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced start-up with extremely high ambitions. We are already one of the fastest-growing DtC brands in Europe, and we are going worldwide in 2022.
At volant, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join an international start-up in year two as our fourth employee.
- Work with skilled founders who have previous experience with start-ups
- Take on a huge responsibility and get the opportunity to grow and learn new things quickly
- Work from anywhere in the world as we are all remote workers
- Attend our quarterly boot camps around the world, all expenses covered (we spent one month in a villa in Thailand in November!)
- Competitive compensation
- Free volant diffuser and essential oils
Volant was founded in Norway by Tobias Nervik and Daniel Hoftun. They shared a flat in Oslo and wanted to buy an aroma diffuser to start using essential oils after Tobias heard about it on the Tim Ferriss show. Daniel had just refurbished the apartment and wanted a nice-looking diffuser that fit well with the interior decor. They were unable to find one.
That is why they created volant: to offer a minimalistic essential oil diffuser that goes with any interior. The volant diffuser was an instant hit in Norway and launched in 15 countries within the first year.
The volant diffuser is Scandinavian in design and craftsmanship and is the flagship product of volant. It infuses our customers' spaces with fresh aromas and helps them feel relaxed, energetic or focused depending on their needs.
Then it's time to apply 👇